In your role as Accountmanager Latin American and American region you can fully focus on what you enjoy doing the most, relationship management and sales! As an Account Manager for ABF, you will place a strong emphasis on both managing existing accounts, customer visits and new customer acquisition. The role includes building and maintaining relationships with our customers, identifying upsell opportunities, resolving issues and actively seeking and acquiring new customers to drive revenue growth. In addition, it's important that you also provide the progress of the monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
The sales department is your home base and technical products, such as bearings and electric motors, are your field of work.
Are you pro-active and you are not afraid to approach future customers and provide them with our services? Then you are most welcome, because we love go-getters. Your day will be full of surprises, because besides working in the market and doing sales, it is of course very important that our existing customers remain happy. It is important that all their questions and orders are handled in a fast and customer-friendly way.
A fun team of 20 enthusiastic colleagues. You will be working from our office in Roosendaal, Rotterdam, Eindhoven or (partially) from home.
This is what you like to do
- Following up on inactive or abandoned quotes
- Acquiring new customers to initiate growth
- Maintain contact with all key-accounts across your region
- Providing customer service and resolving any complaints
- Travel at least 4 times per year to visit our clients
- Expanding your expertise in product knowledge and market development
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
This is you
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in sales
- HBO work and think level; You finished a relevant commercial study
- You are fluent in English
- You speak the Spanish language on a native level
- You have good negotiation skills and a commercial mindset. We appreciate this as much as working experience
- Having affinity with E-commerce and Business Intelligence is advantageous
- You have a drivers licence
- Technical product knowledge is not a requirement