You are an Account Manager (Inside-Sales) at heart, you understand the needs of your customer perfectly and are capable to respond appropriately to those needs. Most of all, you like being that indispensable person whom everyone can rely on. Along with your other colleague, you will be responsible for the English-speaking regions, currently consisting of The United Kingdom, South-Africa, New-Zealand and Australia.
Are you looking to kickstart your career in Sales? Keep reading, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
What will be your mission?
Making sure that customers are left satisfied with the service you have provided them and are pleased with their collaboration with you. Next to this, you co-operate with your colleague to make sure the English region keeps on growing. To reach this growth you will mainly be focusing on current customers, but also on acquiring new customers. Last but not least, you are able to close the doors behind you at the end of the day, knowing that you’ve done everything you could to please your customers.
What will be your tasks?
• Respond to customer requests by offering the requested items and processing orders, down to the last details
• Following up on inactive or abandoned quotes to increase conversion rate
• Acquiring new customers to initiate growth
• Providing customer service and resolving any complaints
• Expanding your expertise in product knowledge and market development
• Actively contribute to the team’s targets
• Working from our office in Roosendaal
Who are you?
• Your mastery of the English language is on a (near) native level. Command of other languages besides Dutch is a plus
• You preferably have a bachelor’s degree
• You have plenty of social skills. Furthermore, you are extraverted and open-minded
• You have good negotiation skills and a commercial mindset
• Having affinity with E-commerce and Business Intelligence is advantageous
• You are willing to work at least 32 hours a week
What else to expect
We are a stable organization that has been evolving on every level in recent years and has not yet ceased to do so. With your knowledge and expertise, you contribute to further growth of the company. You want to contribute to the growth and improvement of the organisation, and we want you to use your expertise to tell us how.
Happiness at work
Happy employees contribute to a pleasant work environment, in which we get things done and start every day with a smile. We do not just do it for sales and profits. Together we want to make the organisation a little better every day.
An international company with colleagues of different nationalities. Informal and with hospitality you can expect from a family company. "Welcome and great that you are here!". The door is always open, so just walk in for a question or a chat.
At ABF, the commercial spirit is a key value. With more than 75 professionals we aim to continue our growth and keep improving our organisation. There’s a reason that at the end of each year we’re pleasantly surprised when it comes to improvements and reached goals. "A lot has changed during the last year" is something we hear regularly. "Nice, goal reached" we think. "And now, move on and keep this momentum going.”.
By submitting your application, you agree to our '' Privacy statement ''