As a Customer Service Representative for Central and Eastern Europe, the sales department is your home base. Technical products, such as bearings and electric motors, are your field of work. In your role as Customer Service Representative, you can fully focus on what you enjoy doing the most. Handling all customer requests! We're looking for someone who likes to work independently, but finds it very important to be the team player your colleagues can depend on. It is our goal to make sure that our customers are satisfied, and we make sure that all their questions and requests are dealt with swiftly and accurately.
Your day will be full of surprises, because besides working in the market and doing customer relations, it is of course very important that our existing customers remain happy and that all their questions and orders are handled in a fast and customer-friendly way. And last but not least, you'll end up in a great fun team of 21 enthusiastic colleagues. You’ll occasionally forget that you are working!
Do you have a passion for helping clients and do you speak Polish, Czech, or Hungarian on a native level? Then read on!
This is what you like to do
- Following up on inactive or abandoned quotes
- Responding to customer inquiries via email, chat and phone
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Providing customer service and resolving complaints
This is you
- You have completed an intermediate vocational education or similar. The field of study does not matter, talent is more important to us!
- You speak Polish, Czech or Hungarian on a native level and are fluent in English
- Experience with systems as Office 365 or Excel
- Technical product knowledge is not a requirement